Skip to main content

Millionaire 401k retirement account maxed out for 10 years and worth $?00,000


Use this link below to sign up with Webull and receive up to 12 free fractional shares. ⤵️ When you are a high income earner and receive a W2 you are limited on tax deductions. So in order to reduce your taxable income you have to find out ways to do this. The reason I maxed out my 401k investing in index funds for 10 year was to reduce my taxable income and pay less taxes. When I started working at my corporate job back in 2011 I knew I wanted to be a millionaire and I wanted to do it in 10 years. In order to become a millionaire that means you have to invest your money but 1st you have to have money to invest. Second you need to know how to keep that money in your pocket by learning how your money is being taxed at you job. I calculated how much money I would pay in taxes if I didn't contribute to my 401k and what my paycheck would be. Then I calculated what my paycheck would be if I contributed the max amount. If you want to learn how to do this check out my other video and I explain step by step. After figuring this out I decided to max out my 401k and the reason I was doing this was because that meant I got to keep more of my money that I worked so hard for and my money wouldn't go to paying taxes. The money would be inside my 401k growing exponentially and compounding over time. Another reason I maxed out my 401k was because my company would match 100% up to $5000. So every year I was maxing out my 401k and receiving $5000 by doing this. This means the small sacrifice I made by maxing out my 401k would ultimately set me up for life. Now all I had to do was select a good fund to invest inside my 401k. After comparing all the investments I decided to select an S&P 500 index fund that tracked the stock market. I have only invested in S&P 500 index's or similar funds inside my 401k because these funds have the lowest expense ratios and highest rate of return. Now I know people will say you cant pull money from your 401k before the age of retirement but you actually can in the form of a loan to yourself. If you want to now how to avoid PMI (private mortgage insurance) when you buy a home check out my video in this video I talk about pulling a 401k loan out to put a down payment on a house. If you are reading this I'm definitely not making these video's to brag, I'm simply sharing what I've learned and what has helped me to become financially independent. The whole process takes lot of time and planning. I love running the numbers and making calculations to come up with the best decisions. I am a mechanical engineer and this is how I think. Please like and subscribe and smash that like button. Please follow me on all my other social media platforms #401k #401kcontribution #401kmatch This is Not financial advice. This is For ENTERTAINMENT PURPOSES ONLY. Please consult a licensed, qualified CPA for professional tax advice....(read more)



LEARN MORE ABOUT: 401k Plans
REVEALED: Best Investment During Inflation
HOW TO INVEST IN GOLD: Gold IRA Investing
HOW TO INVEST IN SILVER: Silver IRA Investing
https://inflationprotection.org/millionaire-401k-retirement-account-maxed-out-for-10-years-and-worth-00000/?feed_id=54573&_unique_id=63acb3a6f2d75 #Inflation #Retirement #GoldIRA #Wealth #Investing #401k #401kcontribution #401kinvestinginindexfunds #401kinvestments #401kloans #401kmatch #401kretirement #CoastFire #EarlyRetirement #fatfire #financialindependance #FinancialIndependenceRetireEarly #FIRE #indexfunds #investinginyour401k #leanfire #stockmarket #401k #401k #401kcontribution #401kinvestinginindexfunds #401kinvestments #401kloans #401kmatch #401kretirement #CoastFire #EarlyRetirement #fatfire #financialindependance #FinancialIndependenceRetireEarly #FIRE #indexfunds #investinginyour401k #leanfire #stockmarket

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"Is Birch Gold Group a Reliable Choice for Your 2023 Gold IRA Investments?" - A Quick Review #shorts

In this Birch Gold Group review video, I go over what makes this Gold IRA company unique, the pros and cons, their fees, minimums, and much more. Get their free guide here: 👉 FREE Resources: ➜ Gold IRA Company Reviews: Birch Gold Group boasts high ratings from consumer advocate groups. With an A-plus rating from the Better Business Bureau, a triple-A rating from the Business Consumer Alliance, and high marks from Trust Link, Trustpilot, and Google Business, Birch Gold is a top choice to trust your hard-earned retirement savings. Birch Gold Group’s low initial investment minimum is another edge it has over its competitors whose minimums can range from $25,000 to $50,000. A beginning $10,000 minimum investment is all that is required to start a GOLD IRA with Birch which is advantageous for first-time investors. Spanning nearly two decades, Birch Gold Group’s mission and philosophy focus on a commitment to understanding your needs and finding the right fit for you. Their

Should I Rollover My 401k to an IRA? YES! #shorts #retirement #financialfreedom

Should I Rollover My 401k to an IRA? YES! #shorts #retirement #financialfreedom Should I Rollover My 401k to anIRA 🤔 || 401k to IRA Rollover Pro's & Con's In this video, I want to talk about rolling over your 401k to an IRA Rollover and if that makes sense for your retirement planning . I want to look at the pro's to rolling over a 401k and also the con's to rolling over a 401k. When you should rollover your 401k to an IRA and when you should NOT rollover your 401k to an IRA. Let's talk about when you should NOT rollover your 401k to an IRA: 1. You are still working and are under the age of 59.5 2. You are 55 and considering retirement (Rule 55) 3. Increased creditor protection in a 401k 4. 401k's offer loans--IRA's do not offer loans Why you SHOULD rollover your 401k to an IRA 1. More investment choices in IRA over 401k 2. Lower investment fees 3. Convert IRA to Roth IRA (Roth IRA Conversion) 4. Consolidation from multiple 401k'