Skip to main content

Sharina Hudson WARNS Wendy Williams to Sue her


Sharina Hudson WARNS Wendy Williams to Sue her When audacity was being distributed as a personality trait, Kevin and Sharina were first in line!  You took the woman’s husband, tore apart her marriage and you want her to take care of you? That’s more than audacity.  Is Sharina warning Wendy that she will sue her? Before I go into the details, click the subscribe button so you never miss a video when it’s been posted.  subscribe for more celeb content: #WendyWilliams #Sherinahudson...(read more)



LEARN MORE ABOUT: IRA Accounts
CONVERTING IRA TO GOLD: Gold IRA Account
CONVERTING IRA TO SILVER: Silver IRA Account
REVEALED: Best Gold Backed IRA
Wendy Williams has been warned by Sharina Hudson to take legal action against her if she continues to spread false rumors about her. Sharina Hudson is the long-time girlfriend of talk show host Wendy Williams' husband, Kevin Hunter. In recent weeks, rumors have been swirling that Hunter has been having an affair with Hudson for years, and that he has been living a double life with both women. In response to the rumors, Hudson took to social media to set the record straight. She wrote, "I want to address the false rumors that have been circulating about me and Kevin Hunter. Contrary to what is being said, I am not having an affair with Kevin. We are friends and have been for some time. I am not the reason for Kevin and Wendy's divorce. I ask that Wendy and her representatives cease spreading false stories about me." Hudson then went on to warn Williams that she would take legal action if the rumors continued. She wrote, "I will not be disrespected or spoken about in a negative way. I am taking this opportunity to address this and set the record straight. If Wendy and her representatives continue to spread false stories about me, I will be forced to take legal action." Hudson's warning comes after Williams filed for divorce from Hunter earlier this month. The two have been married for more than 20 years, and have one son together. It remains to be seen if Williams will heed Hudson's warning and stop spreading false rumors about her. In the meantime, Hudson has made it clear that she will not tolerate any more slander or false accusations. https://inflationprotection.org/sharina-hudson-warns-wendy-williams-to-sue-her/?feed_id=69854&_unique_id=63e85a864a19a #Inflation #Retirement #GoldIRA #Wealth #Investing #celebritynews #clevvernews #kevinandsharina #kevinandsharinaarebroke #kevinhunter #kevinhuntergirlfriend #sharinahudson #sharinahudsonandkevinhunter #sharinahudsonspeaksout #sharinanicolahudson #spill #wendywilliams #wendywilliamsandkevinhunter #wendywilliamscrying #wendywilliamsexhusband #wendywilliamskevinhunter #wendywilliamspassingout #wendywilliamssharinahudson #wendywilliamsshow #wendywilliamsupdate #SpousalIRA #celebritynews #clevvernews #kevinandsharina #kevinandsharinaarebroke #kevinhunter #kevinhuntergirlfriend #sharinahudson #sharinahudsonandkevinhunter #sharinahudsonspeaksout #sharinanicolahudson #spill #wendywilliams #wendywilliamsandkevinhunter #wendywilliamscrying #wendywilliamsexhusband #wendywilliamskevinhunter #wendywilliamspassingout #wendywilliamssharinahudson #wendywilliamsshow #wendywilliamsupdate

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Yandel&Feid - Yandel 150 - Zumba®fitness with Ira @yandel

✔ Subscribe to Channel - ✔Instagram - ✔Facebook - You like this video - PUT A THUMBS UP AND LEAVE COMMENTS! ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hello! I'm irina goron, and I live in Jerusalem. I've been a ZIN™ Member since Mar 2011 and I absolutely love teaching Zumba classes. The reason is simple: Every class feels like a party! I am currently licensed to teach Zumba, Zumba® Toning, Zumba Sentao®, Zumba Gold®, Zumba® Kids & Kids Jr., Zumba® Step. Come join me, I guarantee you will have a blast! Got questions, don't hesitate to drop me a message! ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Jerusalem 2020! Enjoy my zumba friends! Song: Yandel&Feid - Yandel 150 Choreo: Ira Goron... ( read more ) LEARN MORE ABOUT: IRA Accounts CONVERTING IRA TO GOLD: Gold IRA Account CONVERTING IRA TO SILVER: Silver...

This is how Gold Performs when Inflation is High | Gold Investing | Hedge Against Inflation

Get free access to our latest research idea instantly. Visit: Is gold the best hedge against inflation? Find out… Gold is back in the news as inflation soars. Investors are once again showing interest in the yellow metal as a hedge against inflation. But what do the charts say? How well does gold perform when inflation is high? Find the answer in this video. #Gold #Hedging #Inflation *Stay Connected with Brijesh Bhatia*   △ Brijesh Bhatia’s YouTube Playlist: △ Brijesh Bhatia’s Telegram Channel: △ More on Brijesh Bhatia: △ Brijesh Bhatia Latest Ideas:  *Stay Connected with Equitymaster* ✅ Latest Research Idea: ✅ Free Reports: ✅ Telegram: ✅ Twitter: ✅ Google News: This video is for information purposes only. It is not a stock recommendation and should not be treated as such. Please read our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy here - ... ( read more ) LEARN ABOUT: Investing During Inflation REVEALED: ...

What is Required Minimum Distribution for IRA's, 401K's, etc?

Visit my Channel URL for more related videos. Here’s the link: CLICK COMMENTS BELOW TO SEE MORE. A FREE eBook, MY FREE CATECHISM and MY FREE BIBLE HISTORY (made up of The New Testament and The Old Testament), have the following features: 1. They have an imprimatur, which means it is approved by the Catholic Church. 2. They are up-to-date, but written from a conservative, traditionalist standpoint. 3. They are illustrated with plenty of colorful illustrations, which make the book interesting and easier to read. 4. The eBook, MY FREE CATECHISM, is written in question-and-answer format. Request your FREE copy of MY FREE CATECHISM here: Request your FREE copy of THE BIBLE HISTORY here, which comes in two volumes: The Old Testament and The New Testament: Link from AARP: Link to IRS website: ... ( read more ) LEARN MORE ABOUT: IRA Accounts INVESTING IN A GOLD IRA: Gold IRA Account INVESTING IN A SILVER IRA: Silver IRA Account REVEALED: Best Gold Bac...