Skip to main content

I Tried to Beat The Inflation Mode BOSS in Bloons TD 6


I Attempted The BOSS On Inflation Mode In BTD6 / Bloons TD 6! Inflation mode is a mode where towers get more and more expensive each round, and so does your income (albeit at a slower rate) - on top of towers shooting slower over time, how does this affect an average Elite Bloonarius run? Find out here. Thanks to Timotheeee for the mod: This is my series of Bloons TD 6 strategy, gameplay, challenges, or whatever else it may be. If you enjoyed, subscribe & turn on notifications to catch up on all my future videos! #btd6 #bloonstd6 LINKS: Second channel: Twitch: Discord: Merch: Become a member! With custom badges beside comments: Twitter: NK Background Music Channel: ...(read more)



LEARN ABOUT: Investing During Inflation
REVEALED: Best Investment During Inflation
HOW TO INVEST IN GOLD: Gold IRA Investing
HOW TO INVEST IN SILVER: Silver IRA Investing
As a fan of tower defense games, I have always enjoyed playing the Bloons TD series. However, there is one mode that has always eluded me – the Inflation mode with the BOSS difficulty level. But recently, I decided to take on the challenge and attempt to beat it. For those who are unfamiliar with the Bloons TD series, Inflation mode requires players to use inflated towers, meaning that the cost of each tower is five times its normal price. This makes it incredibly challenging to construct a successful defense, as players must carefully manage their resources while still defeating the incoming bloons. On top of this, BOSS difficulty level makes things even harder by unleashing a powerful boss bloon at the end of each round. These bosses have high health and can easily break through defenses if not handled correctly. To prepare for this challenge, I did my research and watched videos of players who had successfully completed Inflation mode with the BOSS difficulty level. Their tactics ranged from using powerful hero characters to spamming towers with low costs. Armed with this information, I started a game on Inflation mode with BOSS difficulty and planned my defense carefully. I invested in towers that would deal with a wide range of bloon types, including ice towers to slow them down and bomb towers for explosive damage. I also made sure to invest in a hero character, who could deal extra damage to the boss bloons and provide additional support for my towers. I chose Churchill, an artillery hero who could rain down powerful attacks on the incoming bloons. As the rounds progressed, I found myself constantly tweaking my defense and adjusting my strategy to deal with the increasingly difficult waves of bloons. The boss bloons were tough, but with the help of Churchill and well-placed towers, I managed to defeat them all. Despite the tough challenge, I found the experience incredibly rewarding. It required me to think strategically and manage my resources carefully, and the satisfaction of finally completing Inflation mode with BOSS difficulty was immense. Overall, attempting Inflation mode with BOSS difficulty level in Bloons TD 6 was a daunting task, but one that is definitely worth pursuing for committed tower defense players. The challenge will put your skills to the test and provide a satisfying sense of accomplishment upon victory. https://inflationprotection.org/i-tried-to-beat-the-inflation-mode-boss-in-bloons-td-6/?feed_id=88152&_unique_id=643b2f6265994 #Inflation #Retirement #GoldIRA #Wealth #Investing #battles2 #battles2gameplay #bloons #bloonstd #bloonstd6 #bloonstdbattles2 #bloonstowerdefense6 #btd #btd6 #btdbattles #btd6 #btd65thtier #btd6beststrategy #btd6chimps #btd6glitch #btd6isab #btd6mod #btd6round100 #btd6tier5 #GAMEPLAY #isab #Strategy #InvestDuringInflation #battles2 #battles2gameplay #bloons #bloonstd #bloonstd6 #bloonstdbattles2 #bloonstowerdefense6 #btd #btd6 #btdbattles #btd6 #btd65thtier #btd6beststrategy #btd6chimps #btd6glitch #btd6isab #btd6mod #btd6round100 #btd6tier5 #GAMEPLAY #isab #Strategy

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"Is Birch Gold Group a Reliable Choice for Your 2023 Gold IRA Investments?" - A Quick Review #shorts

In this Birch Gold Group review video, I go over what makes this Gold IRA company unique, the pros and cons, their fees, minimums, and much more. Get their free guide here: 👉 FREE Resources: ➜ Gold IRA Company Reviews: Birch Gold Group boasts high ratings from consumer advocate groups. With an A-plus rating from the Better Business Bureau, a triple-A rating from the Business Consumer Alliance, and high marks from Trust Link, Trustpilot, and Google Business, Birch Gold is a top choice to trust your hard-earned retirement savings. Birch Gold Group’s low initial investment minimum is another edge it has over its competitors whose minimums can range from $25,000 to $50,000. A beginning $10,000 minimum investment is all that is required to start a GOLD IRA with Birch which is advantageous for first-time investors. Spanning nearly two decades, Birch Gold Group’s mission and philosophy focus on a commitment to understanding your needs and finding the right fit for you. Their

Should I Rollover My 401k to an IRA? YES! #shorts #retirement #financialfreedom

Should I Rollover My 401k to an IRA? YES! #shorts #retirement #financialfreedom Should I Rollover My 401k to anIRA 🤔 || 401k to IRA Rollover Pro's & Con's In this video, I want to talk about rolling over your 401k to an IRA Rollover and if that makes sense for your retirement planning . I want to look at the pro's to rolling over a 401k and also the con's to rolling over a 401k. When you should rollover your 401k to an IRA and when you should NOT rollover your 401k to an IRA. Let's talk about when you should NOT rollover your 401k to an IRA: 1. You are still working and are under the age of 59.5 2. You are 55 and considering retirement (Rule 55) 3. Increased creditor protection in a 401k 4. 401k's offer loans--IRA's do not offer loans Why you SHOULD rollover your 401k to an IRA 1. More investment choices in IRA over 401k 2. Lower investment fees 3. Convert IRA to Roth IRA (Roth IRA Conversion) 4. Consolidation from multiple 401k'