Skip to main content

Collaborative YNAB Budgeting for May 2022: Funding a Fidelity Roth IRA & Paycheck 1 Allocation


In this video, I budget my first paycheck of May 2022 using YNAB, my preferred budgeting application. I'm finally taking steps to invest and fully-fund my Roth IRA with the money I had available this paycheck. I've been trying to be a little more lenient with spending on myself after spending years putting tight constraints on my spending habits. 🐽 LIKE & SUBSCRIBE for more related frugality & finance content 📱 insta @frugalityandfinance 🕰 tiktok @frugalityandfinance 🥟 buy me a boba - buymeacoffee.com/siuyee Earn $200 when you refi with Earnest - Monthly Net Worth Tracker 👀 WATCH: Financial Freedom Template - $146K in Debt - Paying off $146K Debt - 🎧 MUSIC: Song: LiQWYD - Call Me Music provided by Vlog No Copyright Music. Creative Commons - Attribution 3.0 Unported Video Link: Song: LiQWYD - Vacation (Vlog No Copyright Music) Music provided by Vlog No Copyright Music. Video Link: Song: LiQWYD - Flow (Vlog No Copyright Music) Music provided by Vlog No Copyright Music. Video Link: Song: MBB - Fresh (Vlog No Copyright Music) Music provided by Vlog No Copyright Music. Video Link: Song: MBB - Ibiza (Vlog No Copyright Music) Music provided by Vlog No Copyright Music. Video Link: Song: MusicbyAden - Bliss Music provided by Vlog No Copyright Music. Creative Commons - Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported Video Link: Song: Vendredi - All Night Long Music provided by Vlog No Copyright Music. Creative Commons - Attribution 3.0 Unported Video Link: [ Song: LiQWYD - Take Off Music provided by Vlog No Copyright Music. Creative Commons - Attribution 3.0 Unported Video Link:[ Song: Ikson - Paradise (Vlog No Copyright Music) Music promoted by Vlog No Copyright Music. Video Link: [ Song: InRp - Last Summer Music provided by Vlog No Copyright Music. Video Link: [ TAGS: #budgetwithme #ynabbudget #may2022 🕰 TIMESTAMPS: 00:00 intro 00:18 like & subscribe 01:42 food 02:55 subscriptions 03:29 education 04:13 wardrobe 04:46 taylor 05:54 transfer to ira 06:00 what are you budgeting for? ⚠️ DISCLAIMERS I am not a financial or tax professional. All content is made for entertainment purposes based on my own experiences and personal research into the topic. If you choose to use any information you learn from this video, it is to be used at your own risk and I am not to be held liable for the consequences of your choice or actions. I believe any reactions to copyrighted content falls under Fair Use. If original content owners would like to dispute this, request that the content be removed, or request credit for the content, please contact me at frugalityandfinance@gmail.com...(read more)



LEARN MORE ABOUT: IRA Accounts
CONVERT IRA TO GOLD: Gold IRA Account
CONVERT IRA TO SILVER: Silver IRA Account
REVEALED: Best Gold Backed IRA
May 2022 YNAB Budget With Me Welcome to my May 2022 YNAB budget with me. I'm excited to share with you my budgeting system and how I'm allocating my funds this month. In this budget update, I will be focusing on my funding for my Fidelity Roth IRA and my paycheck 1. Funding Fidelity Roth IRA One of my financial goals is to max out my Roth IRA contribution each year. This month, I will be allocating $500 towards my Fidelity Roth IRA. I use YNAB (You Need A Budget) to track this goal and ensure I don't overspend in other categories. To make the contribution, I'll simply transfer the $500 from my checking account to my Roth IRA account through Fidelity's website. This contribution will help me grow my retirement savings and take advantage of the tax benefits of a Roth IRA. Paycheck 1 My first paycheck of the month is here, and it's time to allocate my funds. After covering my fixed expenses such as rent, utilities, and insurance, I have $1,500 left to allocate towards my other spending categories. Here's how I'm allocating my funds this month: - Groceries: $250 - Restaurants/bars: $150 - Personal care: $100 - Entertainment: $100 - Shopping: $500 - Travel: $200 - Miscellaneous: $100 I use YNAB to track my spending in each category, and the budgeting software acts as a guide to ensure I don't overspend. It's a great way to stay on top of my finances and ensure I'm working towards my financial goals. Conclusion That's it for my May 2022 YNAB budget update. By allocating funds towards my Fidelity Roth IRA and tracking my spending using YNAB, I'm confident that I'm on track to reach my financial goals. Budgeting can seem daunting, but with the right tools and mindset, it can be a fun and rewarding process. https://inflationprotection.org/collaborative-ynab-budgeting-for-may-2022-funding-a-fidelity-roth-ira-paycheck-1-allocation/?feed_id=99275&_unique_id=64681d065196e #Inflation #Retirement #GoldIRA #Wealth #Investing #budgetbypaycheck #BudgetWithMe #budgeting #CoastFire #DebtFree #engineerindebt #FinancialIndependence #FIRE #frugalityfinance #frugalityandfinance #howtobudget #howtobudgetwithynab #marketwatch #may2022budget #may2022budgetwithme #may2022monthlybudget #may2022ynabbudget #millennialmoney #monthlybudget2022 #siuyee #YNAB #ynabbudget #ynabbudgetpaycheck1 #youneedabudget #zerobasedbudget #FidelityIRA #budgetbypaycheck #BudgetWithMe #budgeting #CoastFire #DebtFree #engineerindebt #FinancialIndependence #FIRE #frugalityfinance #frugalityandfinance #howtobudget #howtobudgetwithynab #marketwatch #may2022budget #may2022budgetwithme #may2022monthlybudget #may2022ynabbudget #millennialmoney #monthlybudget2022 #siuyee #YNAB #ynabbudget #ynabbudgetpaycheck1 #youneedabudget #zerobasedbudget

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"Is Birch Gold Group a Reliable Choice for Your 2023 Gold IRA Investments?" - A Quick Review #shorts

In this Birch Gold Group review video, I go over what makes this Gold IRA company unique, the pros and cons, their fees, minimums, and much more. Get their free guide here: 👉 FREE Resources: ➜ Gold IRA Company Reviews: Birch Gold Group boasts high ratings from consumer advocate groups. With an A-plus rating from the Better Business Bureau, a triple-A rating from the Business Consumer Alliance, and high marks from Trust Link, Trustpilot, and Google Business, Birch Gold is a top choice to trust your hard-earned retirement savings. Birch Gold Group’s low initial investment minimum is another edge it has over its competitors whose minimums can range from $25,000 to $50,000. A beginning $10,000 minimum investment is all that is required to start a GOLD IRA with Birch which is advantageous for first-time investors. Spanning nearly two decades, Birch Gold Group’s mission and philosophy focus on a commitment to understanding your needs and finding the right fit for you. Their

Should I Rollover My 401k to an IRA? YES! #shorts #retirement #financialfreedom

Should I Rollover My 401k to an IRA? YES! #shorts #retirement #financialfreedom Should I Rollover My 401k to anIRA 🤔 || 401k to IRA Rollover Pro's & Con's In this video, I want to talk about rolling over your 401k to an IRA Rollover and if that makes sense for your retirement planning . I want to look at the pro's to rolling over a 401k and also the con's to rolling over a 401k. When you should rollover your 401k to an IRA and when you should NOT rollover your 401k to an IRA. Let's talk about when you should NOT rollover your 401k to an IRA: 1. You are still working and are under the age of 59.5 2. You are 55 and considering retirement (Rule 55) 3. Increased creditor protection in a 401k 4. 401k's offer loans--IRA's do not offer loans Why you SHOULD rollover your 401k to an IRA 1. More investment choices in IRA over 401k 2. Lower investment fees 3. Convert IRA to Roth IRA (Roth IRA Conversion) 4. Consolidation from multiple 401k'