Skip to main content

Money Monday: Why I Opted for Fidelity as the Custodian of My Roth IRA


In this video I share my reasons why I chose Fidelity to manage my Roth IRA, as opposed to other brokerages. If you are interested in starting your own investments, be it stock trading or a long term retirement plan, click here: If you want to see more information on personal finance, investing for beginners, and growing your Roth IRA, hit that subscribe button. Find my book - Fit After the Fall - here: Instagram: Business Mail: Irene Goodman Robertson 6060 Myrtle Avenue P.O. Box 863671 Ridgewood, NY 11385...(read more)



LEARN MORE ABOUT: IRA Accounts
CONVERT IRA TO GOLD: Gold IRA Account
CONVERT IRA TO SILVER: Silver IRA Account
REVEALED: Best Gold Backed IRA
As a young investor, choosing where to invest my money can be a daunting task. There are so many options and factors to consider, each with their own pros and cons. However, when it came to managing my Roth IRA, there was no question in my mind about where to turn: Fidelity Investments. There are several reasons why I ultimately decided to entrust Fidelity with my retirement savings, but perhaps the most compelling was their reputation for exceptional customer service. From the very first phone call I placed to their customer support team, I felt like a valued client rather than just another account number. Their representatives were patient, knowledgeable, and went out of their way to answer any questions I had about the process. Of course, customer service alone would not be enough to seal the deal. I also needed to feel confident that my investments were in good hands. Luckily, Fidelity has a long history of providing reliable, high-quality investment management services. They offer a wide range of investment options, including mutual funds, ETFs, individual stocks, and more, with many of these options carrying low expense ratios. Another factor that factored into my decision was the platform's user-friendly interface. As someone who is not an investment expert, I appreciate the fact that Fidelity's website and mobile app make it easy to navigate and manage my account. There are a variety of helpful tools and resources available on the platform, including retirement planning calculators and educational resources geared toward novice investors like myself. Overall, I believe that Fidelity is an outstanding choice for anyone looking to manage their Roth IRA. Their customer service, investment options, and user-friendly technology make it easy to get started and stay on track, regardless of your experience level. Whether you are just starting to save for retirement or are well on your way, I highly recommend considering Fidelity for your investment management needs. https://inflationprotection.org/money-monday-why-i-opted-for-fidelity-as-the-custodian-of-my-roth-ira/?feed_id=95173&_unique_id=64579c04e8645 #Inflation #Retirement #GoldIRA #Wealth #Investing #fidelityinvestments #fidelityrothira #howtoinvestinarothira #investingforbeginners2020 #longterminvesting #longterminvestingforbeginners #MoneyTalk #personalfinance #retirementinvesting #retirementinvestinginyour20s #retirementinvestinginyour30s #retirementinvestinginyour40s #RothIRA #rothiraforbeginners #rothirainvesting #rothirainvestingforbeginners #whyfidelityisthebestinvestmentplatform #Whyichosefidelity #FidelityIRA #fidelityinvestments #fidelityrothira #howtoinvestinarothira #investingforbeginners2020 #longterminvesting #longterminvestingforbeginners #MoneyTalk #personalfinance #retirementinvesting #retirementinvestinginyour20s #retirementinvestinginyour30s #retirementinvestinginyour40s #RothIRA #rothiraforbeginners #rothirainvesting #rothirainvestingforbeginners #whyfidelityisthebestinvestmentplatform #Whyichosefidelity

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"Is Birch Gold Group a Reliable Choice for Your 2023 Gold IRA Investments?" - A Quick Review #shorts

In this Birch Gold Group review video, I go over what makes this Gold IRA company unique, the pros and cons, their fees, minimums, and much more. Get their free guide here: 👉 FREE Resources: ➜ Gold IRA Company Reviews: Birch Gold Group boasts high ratings from consumer advocate groups. With an A-plus rating from the Better Business Bureau, a triple-A rating from the Business Consumer Alliance, and high marks from Trust Link, Trustpilot, and Google Business, Birch Gold is a top choice to trust your hard-earned retirement savings. Birch Gold Group’s low initial investment minimum is another edge it has over its competitors whose minimums can range from $25,000 to $50,000. A beginning $10,000 minimum investment is all that is required to start a GOLD IRA with Birch which is advantageous for first-time investors. Spanning nearly two decades, Birch Gold Group’s mission and philosophy focus on a commitment to understanding your needs and finding the right fit for you. Their

Should I Rollover My 401k to an IRA? YES! #shorts #retirement #financialfreedom

Should I Rollover My 401k to an IRA? YES! #shorts #retirement #financialfreedom Should I Rollover My 401k to anIRA 🤔 || 401k to IRA Rollover Pro's & Con's In this video, I want to talk about rolling over your 401k to an IRA Rollover and if that makes sense for your retirement planning . I want to look at the pro's to rolling over a 401k and also the con's to rolling over a 401k. When you should rollover your 401k to an IRA and when you should NOT rollover your 401k to an IRA. Let's talk about when you should NOT rollover your 401k to an IRA: 1. You are still working and are under the age of 59.5 2. You are 55 and considering retirement (Rule 55) 3. Increased creditor protection in a 401k 4. 401k's offer loans--IRA's do not offer loans Why you SHOULD rollover your 401k to an IRA 1. More investment choices in IRA over 401k 2. Lower investment fees 3. Convert IRA to Roth IRA (Roth IRA Conversion) 4. Consolidation from multiple 401k'