Skip to main content

All My Investments Revealed and Shared


Here is a breakdown of my entire portfolio at the age of 32. This is an overview of all the stocks, the cryptocurrencies and the real estate I own. ► $25 of Bitcoin when you buy $100: ► $10 of Bitcoin from Coinbase: ► My Stock Portfolio + Stock Tracker: ► Get 2 FREE stocks valued up to $1850 (when you deposit $100): ► ROBINHOOD (Get 1 Stock When You Sign Up): ► Open A Roth IRA: ► Follow Me On Instagram: ► How I Protect My Bitcoin: My PO Box: Andrei Jikh 4132 S. Rainbow Blvd # 270 Las Vegas, NV 89103 Here is a breakdown of all my investments and how much money I have from my stock portfolio, my crypto, and my real estate step by step. Most of the money was made because of YouTube - however: the journey was not an overnight success. I started investing and learning about finance when I turned 19. My journey has taken me over 10 years to get to this point. Enjoy! *None of this is meant to be construed as investment advice, it's for entertainment purposes only. Links above include affiliate commission or referrals. I'm part of an affiliate network and I receive compensation from partnering websites. The video is accurate as of the posting date but may not be accurate in the future....(read more)



LEARN MORE ABOUT: IRA Accounts
CONVERT IRA TO GOLD: Gold IRA Account
CONVERT IRA TO SILVER: Silver IRA Account
REVEALED: Best Gold Backed IRA
Sharing All My Investments: A Leap of Faith Investing is often seen as a private and secretive endeavor. Many investors prefer to keep their strategies and portfolios hidden, perhaps out of fear of judgment or competition. However, I have chosen to take a different approach. In this article, I will share all my investments with the aim of promoting transparency and open discussions about investing. Why Am I Sharing? First and foremost, the reason behind this decision is to encourage open dialogue and learning. Investing can be complex and intimidating, particularly for those just starting their journey. By sharing my investments, I hope to demystify the process and empower others to make informed decisions. Moreover, I firmly believe that transparency breeds trust and accountability. As a writer and investor, I want to establish a relationship with my readers based on honesty and integrity. By disclosing my investments, I hold myself accountable for the decisions I make and the advice I provide. Types of Investments My portfolio consists of diverse investment vehicles, each with its own risk and return characteristics. It includes stocks, bonds, mutual funds, real estate, and even some alternative investments such as cryptocurrencies and peer-to-peer lending platforms. Stocks: As a long-term investor, I have chosen a mix of blue-chip stocks and growth companies across various sectors. Some examples include Microsoft, Apple, and Amazon. Bonds: To balance the risk in my portfolio, fixed-income investments like government and corporate bonds provide a stable income. Bonds help cushion the volatility of the stock market and act as a hedge against any potential losses. Mutual Funds: Investing in mutual funds allows me to diversify even further. I have invested in both actively managed and index funds to optimize returns. Real Estate: Recognizing the potential of real estate as an income-generating asset, I have allocated a portion of my portfolio to rental properties and real estate investment trusts (REITs). Alternative Investments: With a portion of my investment portfolio, I have ventured into the world of alternative investments. Cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin and Ethereum, as well as peer-to-peer lending platforms, offer high risk but potentially high returns. Benefits and Risks Sharing my investment portfolio comes with certain benefits and risks. On the positive side, readers can gain insights into various investment options, strategies, and the rationale behind them. It educates and empowers them to make informed decisions. However, there are risks involved in openly sharing investments. First and foremost, there is the possibility of undue influence. Readers may feel compelled to blindly follow my investing choices without thoroughly researching or understanding them. This could lead to unfavorable consequences if their risk tolerance and investment goals differ significantly from mine. Moreover, by sharing one's investments, there is always the risk of public scrutiny and criticism. The market is unpredictable, and investments can lose value. If some of my investments underperform, it may attract negative attention, undermining my credibility. Conclusion Taking the leap to share all my investments has been a decision grounded in transparency, trust, and accountability. By doing so, I hope to foster open discussions, educate readers, and empower them to make informed investment choices. However, I urge caution to my readers. Investing is a personal journey, and one should always conduct thorough research, assess their risk tolerance, and align investments with their goals. My portfolio is a reflection of my circumstances and investment strategy, but it may not be suitable for everyone. Ultimately, the goal is to promote transparency and encourage readers to make thoughtful, well-informed investment decisions with a deeper understanding of the market. Happy investing! https://inflationprotection.org/all-my-investments-revealed-and-shared/?feed_id=111259&_unique_id=6498ca41ab965 #Inflation #Retirement #GoldIRA #Wealth #Investing #andreijikh #bestinvestment #beststocktradingapp #besttradingapp #Bitcoin #bitcoincrash #bitcoinetf #creditscore #crypto #cryptocrash #Cryptocurrency #dividendinvesting #dividendstocks #dividends #dogecoin #ethereum #FUNDRISE #howtobuybitcoin #howtoinvestinrealestate #howtoinvestinstocks #investing #investingforbeginners #m1finance #NFT #passiveincome #Portfolio #realestate101 #robinhood #robinhoodapp #stockmarket #stockmarketcrash #Stocks #FidelityIRA #andreijikh #bestinvestment #beststocktradingapp #besttradingapp #Bitcoin #bitcoincrash #bitcoinetf #creditscore #crypto #cryptocrash #Cryptocurrency #dividendinvesting #dividendstocks #dividends #dogecoin #ethereum #FUNDRISE #howtobuybitcoin #howtoinvestinrealestate #howtoinvestinstocks #investing #investingforbeginners #m1finance #NFT #passiveincome #Portfolio #realestate101 #robinhood #robinhoodapp #stockmarket #stockmarketcrash #Stocks

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"Is Birch Gold Group a Reliable Choice for Your 2023 Gold IRA Investments?" - A Quick Review #shorts

In this Birch Gold Group review video, I go over what makes this Gold IRA company unique, the pros and cons, their fees, minimums, and much more. Get their free guide here: 👉 FREE Resources: ➜ Gold IRA Company Reviews: Birch Gold Group boasts high ratings from consumer advocate groups. With an A-plus rating from the Better Business Bureau, a triple-A rating from the Business Consumer Alliance, and high marks from Trust Link, Trustpilot, and Google Business, Birch Gold is a top choice to trust your hard-earned retirement savings. Birch Gold Group’s low initial investment minimum is another edge it has over its competitors whose minimums can range from $25,000 to $50,000. A beginning $10,000 minimum investment is all that is required to start a GOLD IRA with Birch which is advantageous for first-time investors. Spanning nearly two decades, Birch Gold Group’s mission and philosophy focus on a commitment to understanding your needs and finding the right fit for you. Their

Should I Rollover My 401k to an IRA? YES! #shorts #retirement #financialfreedom

Should I Rollover My 401k to an IRA? YES! #shorts #retirement #financialfreedom Should I Rollover My 401k to anIRA 🤔 || 401k to IRA Rollover Pro's & Con's In this video, I want to talk about rolling over your 401k to an IRA Rollover and if that makes sense for your retirement planning . I want to look at the pro's to rolling over a 401k and also the con's to rolling over a 401k. When you should rollover your 401k to an IRA and when you should NOT rollover your 401k to an IRA. Let's talk about when you should NOT rollover your 401k to an IRA: 1. You are still working and are under the age of 59.5 2. You are 55 and considering retirement (Rule 55) 3. Increased creditor protection in a 401k 4. 401k's offer loans--IRA's do not offer loans Why you SHOULD rollover your 401k to an IRA 1. More investment choices in IRA over 401k 2. Lower investment fees 3. Convert IRA to Roth IRA (Roth IRA Conversion) 4. Consolidation from multiple 401k'